The Township publishes its job opportunities in this section of the website but also in the weekly local newspapers: Le Reflet News, and on our Facebook and twitter pages.
Those interested in the above mentioned positions are invited to submit their resume in Word or PDF format, clearly identifying the position desired to: HUMAN RESOURCES by email at email@example.com or in person at our offices at 717, Notre-Dame Street, Embrun. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, the Township of Russell agrees to recognize the different needs and to provide an accessible place to all.
The Parks and Recreation Department is looking for a seasonal part time outdoor rink attendant for the winter, to assist with the maintenance of Marionville outdoor rink.
SEASONAL ATTENDANT - Marionville outdoor rink
The specific duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Rate of pay per week $150, plus 4% vacation pay.
- Regular watering, snow removal and maintenance of ice surface;
- Report ice condition on a weekly basis;
- Maintain shelter and repair as required;
- The employment commencement date is based from the time the base ice surface is established to the time the weather continues to allow maintenance of an outdoor ice rink.
- The attendant will be required to work variable hours, which will include days, evenings and weekends.
DEADLINE TO POST YOUR RESUME: NOVEMBER 19th , 2014, BEFORE 4:00 PM.
BAR ATTENDANT - EMBRUN COMMUNITY CENTRE
DEADLINE TO POST YOUR RESUME: DECEMBER 3rd , 2014, BEFORE 4:00 PM.
- Candidates must be 18 years and over;
- Candidates must possess their Smart Serve certificate;
- Experience an asset