A Work Approval Application is required for:

  • Private entrance (culvert work only)
  • New culvert
  • Culvert replacement
  • Secondary entrance
  • Ditch fill
  • Widening of entrance with culvert
  • Ditch Cut (including drilling under road)
  • Gravel Road cut
  • Asphalt half of road cut
  • Asphalt full road cut

Contact our Infrastructure Department for a Work Approval Application.

For locates, please contact Ontario One Call.