Registration Forms

If you want to be a Third-Party Advertiser during the Municipal Elections, you must file the following with the Municipal Clerk:

At the end of your campaign (only), you must file the following with the Municipal Clerk:

List of Third-Party Advertisers

Not yet available.

Guide to Third-Party Advertising

Learn the rules of Third Party-Advertising under the Municipal Elections Act: