The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Russell County detachment is located at 411, New York Central Ave., Embrun. You can call the local detachment at 613-443-4499.

If this is a life-threatening emergency, please dial 9-1-1.

Speeding and Traffic Complaints

Report Speeding or Traffic Complaint to the OPP

Speeding complaints and other traffic violations must be reported to the Ontario Provincial Police.

To make a report, please call the OPP's non-emergency phone line at 1-888-310-1122 or report online.

Help your community by reporting traffic violations including:

  • Speeding;
  • Careless driving;
  • Disobeying stop signs and traffic signals; and,
  • Other unlawful and dangerous driving behaviour.